Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast

My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection

Article about: Thanks Steve. I've got a marked Deumer kvk1 on the way. And I'm also following an early Zerstörer-Kriegsabzeichen to keep my minesweeper badge company. Regards

Default Re: My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection

Early S&L Panzerkampf Abzeichen in bronze. It has quite alot of dust on it...

Comments welcome.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection
    P
    Many

I like the quality of it.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Ingrid....great minds think alike ! I have just received my early St u L Bronze Panzerkampf Abzeichen this morning ! these are great quality items of the earliest types.....
    Prost ! Steve

Thank you Ade and Steve!

Regards

I took the chance to upgrade my blank cored Souval! Enjoy this Austrian mounted Souval cross. The frames are joined together with animal glue.

Best regards,
    Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

Great addition to your collection Nick These blank core Souvals are not that easy to find ! Yours is an early example, later ones got to be soldered (1960's) there is a good chance that it pre dates the 1957 regulations, as Rudolph was making his infamous copies the day after WW2 ended ! and the 57er regs do not apply in Austria any way...so it is believed these crosses could of been made in the early 1950's for Austrian vets. It is easier to date first class ones because of the hardware used.
    Prost ! Steve.

Thanks Steve. I haven't come across a first class yet.

Regards,
    Nick

?

Where do you find these Nick? I haven't come across one for sale ever.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Where do you find these Nick? I haven't come across one for sale ever.
    Both of them came from ebay Austria. When I see another one, I'll let you know.

Regards

Adrian....they show up from time to time on E-Bay Austria, I got my 1st & 2nd class examples from a fellow collector......see here 57er Souval blank core EK's
    Prost ! Steve.

Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast