Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast

My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection

Article about: Thanks Steve. I've got a marked Deumer kvk1 on the way. And I'm also following an early Zerstörer-Kriegsabzeichen to keep my minesweeper badge company. Regards

My new set I picked up today. I will post more pics tomorrow.

More pics here.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  
    Last edited by Nick Hessens; 08-09-2013 at 01:51 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection
    P
    Many

Well done Nick 1 she's looks a beauty ! a "B" frame first core, yes ?............is it attributed ?
    Prost ! Steve.

Brought this nice Deumer U-boot back from the Wings and Wheels militaria fair in Ursel. Got it for a steal price!

Enjoy!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

A stunner Nick, nothing like a Deumer for quality, well done ! A rare super badge indeed............
    Prost ! Steve.

Quote by oradour View Post
    A stunner Nick, nothing like a Deumer for quality, well done ! A rare super badge indeed............
    Prost ! Steve.
    Thanks Steve!

Regards

These GdR (Gemeinschaft der RKT) magazines arrived early this week, they are all dated 1958 and numbered from 1 to 12. I like them very much, they contain a lot of information!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

Hi Nick ! sorry for late reply, had trouble with my computer, my Apple Genius of a son has just fixed it, fast as %&*^ now !
    These are great finds Nick, love them ! These are super rare and early, it is difficult enough to find later copies never mind these ! I think it requisite to speak/read German to get the most out of these publications, as sadly my German/English dictionary just does not cut it !...............however "Google" translate is worth the time.........
    Prost ! Steve.

Thanks Steve! I was worried no one was interested, posted two of them on HWMF. It's awful quiet in the 57er community again...

I can't read German either, but will certainly put some of the text through Google translate. There is even a message in there directed to our former King of Belgium, Boudewijn!

Best regards,
    Nick

Very early 57er Erdkampfabzeichen, it's an S&L piece.

Great badge Nick ! I have a soft spot for this award, 57er or wartime...........this is one of the only St u L awards that IMO is nicer than the Deumer 57er version !
    Prost ! Steve.

Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast