Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast

My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection

Article about: Thanks Steve. I've got a marked Deumer kvk1 on the way. And I'm also following an early Zerstörer-Kriegsabzeichen to keep my minesweeper badge company. Regards

Quote by oradour View Post
    Great badge Nick ! I have a soft spot for this award, 57er or wartime...........this is one of the only St u L awards that IMO is nicer than the Deumer 57er version !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Thanks Steve! I agree, much nicer than a Deumer version.

Regards

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection
    P
    Many

?

Nick love the GAB .. I have just got a St & L 1 myself the other day....Very nice badge & the U-boat badge is top dollar I have been meaning to get a TR & 57 one this piece but I haven't managed at the moment...Cheers Terry.

Quote by Tango View Post
    Nick love the GAB .. I have just got a St & L 1 myself the other day....Very nice badge & the U-boat badge is top dollar I have been meaning to get a TR & 57 one this piece but I haven't managed at the moment...Cheers Terry.
    Thanks Terry. I still need my first GAB though, please show yours.

I'll keep an eye out for that U-boot.

Best regards,
    Nick

?

Hello Nick thanks for keeping your eyes peeled for the U-boat badge that will help me out..I'm slightly confused because post 199 is a GAB..is it not????. & I presume it is yours??... I might be wrong! I normally am thats what the wife says anyway..I have posted a couple of pictures of mine hope you don't mind?.. I really hope it is a GAB otherwise I'm going to look a right donut!!! CheersTerry. My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collectionMy Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection

Quote by Tango View Post
    I'm slightly confused because post 199 is a GAB..is it not????. & I presume it is yours??... I might be wrong! I normally am thats what the wife says anyway..I have posted a couple of pictures of mine hope you don't mind?.. I really hope it is a GAB otherwise I'm going to look a right donut!!!
    That's a beauty Terry, exactly the same as mine with double "O" mark!

GAB (General Assault Badge), see here...

?

Right I know what you are talking about now Nick!!!I haven't got a General Assault Badge.. this 1 is a Ground Assault Badge..I presume? Sorry for asking stupid questions but it is the only way I learn lol. Cheers Terry.

Quote by Tango View Post
    Right I know what you are talking about now Nick!!!I haven't got a General Assault Badge.. this 1 is a Ground Assault Badge..I presume? Sorry for asking stupid questions but it is the only way I learn lol. Cheers Terry.
    Ah there we go, we're both right in the end. I only knew the German name of this award (Erdkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe)...

Regards

?

Glad we cleared that up.. I thought I might be wrong because I'm no expert on badges I just collect what I fancy at the time & 57 awards seem to be the flavour at the moment...Nick if you see any U-boat badges give me a PM.. Thank you very much Terry..

S&L Flakabzeichen der Luftwaffe with faint 'O' mark. The catch was damaged during shipping, but apart from some minor scratches I was able to restore it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection   My Bundeswehr and 57er awards collection  

?

Very nice badge to the collection Nick..Love the detail on the front of the badge that is a good one you have there good photos too.. Thanks for sharing Cheers Terry.

Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast