Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

My Bundeswehr Collection.

Article about: My collection of West German items has been slowly growing. You may recall the first two items; and the tunic;

Quote by carpediem View Post
    EDIT - I found it! Panzerjägerkompanie 200 (PzJgKp 200) or 200th Tank Destroyer Company and his shoulder patch is for 2 Jägerdivision.
    Actually, the sleeve badge is for Panzerbrigade 6. (The difference is in the borders.)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Bundeswehr Collection.
    P
    Many

Thanks again Andreas! I missed the yellow. I can't find anything written in English that tells anything of Panzer Brigade 6. Just interested in it's lineage or history and how PzJgKp 200 fits into the formation. Interesting a guy in an anti-armor unit was jump qualified. Guys do move around though.

There are many unit histories in German for Bw armor units, actually.

The Traugott Rahne made Gesellschaftsanzug with the green lining is very nice. All of it is very nice, and well done.

Hammerich, Helmut R. / Kollmer, Dieter H. / Rink, Martin / Schlaffer, Rudolf J.
    Das Heer 1950 bis 1970
    Konzeption, Organisation und Aufstellung

In collab. with Poppe, Michael

Series:Sicherheitspolitik und Streitkräfte der Bundesrepublik Deutschland 3

I appreciate you taking a look FB! Thanks for the kind words! The concept I mentioned some time ago is coming to reality. I really like the BW group I have put together thus far. Beginning work on an NVA group soon. There is an interesting story to be told in German military history. It seems as though the story continues right up to today with interesting news stories and such. My attempt is not to get too deep, lest it detract from my original intent.

I have looked and looked until my eyes ached but couldn't determine if PzJgKp 200 was actually attached to Panzerbrigade 6. If the fob is wrong, I should like to get the appropriate one.

When I next go to Germany, I will look for you, but there must also be those here who have access to the references of note.
    I must have them, too, but I am very busy with my work.
    The Bw, unlike the SS, for instance, has existed more or less since November 1955, and it has been reorganized many times--especially the German army.
    Good luck with your collecting. I am signing off here. On the SS rubric, some tender soul took offense to my humor. "Crimped prongs" always cause the
    unsure to fumble, no? Farewell and good luck. Collecting the Bw is inherently more sound than the dross from the III. Reich.
    The material itself remains compelling. But the online nonsense in the struggle for the truth killed it for me and how.My Bundeswehr Collection.My Bundeswehr Collection.My Bundeswehr Collection.My Bundeswehr Collection.

This is also a good source, but it may be out of print.My Bundeswehr Collection.

also....

Zweng, C.

Die Truppen und Verbände der Bundeswehr 1955-2017. Band 3d: Das Heer. Organisationsgeschichte und Stellenbesetzung 1955-2017

Klein-Oktav. 351 Seiten.
    Hersteller-Nr.: 9783958680319
    Ware sofort lieferbar.
    Wenige Exemplare auf Lager - schnell bestellen!
    Lieferzeit: 1 - 3 Tage
    49,50 €*
    Best.-Nr.: 506/2003/3
    Gewicht: 0.67 kg
    Beschreibung
    Nachschub-, Versorgungs-, Nachrichten- sowie Kampfunterstützungsverbände. Erstmals werden alle Verbände der Bundeswehr mit den Daten der Aufstellung, Auflösung, Unterstellung, Gliederung und Kommandeuren zusammengestellt.
    Autor Zweng, C.
    Titel Die Truppen und Verbände der Bundeswehr 1955-2017. Band 3d: Das Heer. Organisationsgeschichte und Stellenbesetzung 1955-2017
    Details Klein-Oktav. 351 Seiten.
    Wir empfehlen Ihnen auch diese Artikel

Die Truppen und Verbände der Bundeswehr 1955-2015. Band...
    Zweng, C.: Die Truppen und Verbände der Bundeswehr 1955-2015. Band 1: Marine und Sanitätsdienst
    49,50 €*
    Zweng, C.: Die Truppen und Verbände der Bundeswehr 1955-2015. Band 3a: Führungsstäbe, Divisionen, Brigaden
    49,50 €*
    Zweng, C.: Die Truppen und Verbände der Bundeswehr 1955-2015. Band 3b: Heer-, Artillerie-, Beobachtungs-, Panzergrenadiere, Panzeraufklärer-, Panzer, Panzerjagdverbände
    49,50 €*
    Die Truppen und Verbände der Bundeswehr 1955-2015...
    Zweng, C.: Die Truppen und Verbände der Bundeswehr 1955-2015. Band 3c: Heer - Gebirgsjäger, Fallschirmjäger/Luftlande-, Pionier-, ABC-Abwehr-, Heeresflieger-, Heeresflugabwehr-, Heeresaufklärungs-, Fernspähverbände
    49,50 €*
    Zweng, C.: Die Truppen und Verbände der Bundeswehr 1955-2015. Band 3e: Heer - Territorialheer
    49,50 €*

Erfahrung seit 1934
    Laden im Herzen Berlins
    Kompetente Beratung

Thank you for your time and input. Their value is not lost on me. I do appreciate both. If the world spins off it's axis with hypersonic missiles plying the skies, crimped prongs will provide no more solace than a room full of books and a broken pair of glasses. Best not to take the things so seriously and become verklempt at the slightest amount of humor. People in general, not only online, have become more irrational and bellicose of late. The sabre rattling for the blood of fellow countrymen who don't conform to the allowable standards arbitrarily imposed by the self anointed righteous has become most worrisome. I blame you not one iota for retreating to your solitude and work.
    I wish you good health and bid you safe travels. Enjoy the upcoming holidays with family and friends around a meticulously waxed and beautifully adorned great aunt's table, unfettered with the trevails of crimped prongs and sculls.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast