Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

My new war room.......

Article about: superb steve ive been looking forward to an update ,nice to see your very latest displays have settled in nicely ,i would love to view this war room with my own eyes one day ,all the very be

?

Default Re: My new war room.......

Great display Steve, i love that lw ribbon bar with kc and tank destruction, bet theres not too many of them around

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new war room.......
    P
    Many

Nice War room / Mancave!!! it is a necessity for all men in keeping a sane mind. But there is no hiding from ones spouse as no house is big enough. You are fortunate Steve that you have a gracious wife ,and you were able to acquire the room before she did. Awesome collection!! Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Nice room there mate! I had one of those Flecktarn parkas as a kid.

Quote by Datrus View Post
    What on earth is a "lobster tail"??? Other than the tail of lobster of course

Regards, Lars
    Lobster tail WW1 German helmet Lars

My new war room.......

?

Beautiful displays, my compliments. My son just moved to Belgium so I took over his room as well! It will be the Canadian war room! :-)

Quote by DougB View Post
    Beautiful displays, my compliments. My son just moved to Belgium so I took over his room as well! It will be the Canadian war room! :-)
    Doug ....thanks Gents for all your kind comments, it makes me feel better about my disposal of my Imperial Militaria !
    Prost ! Steve.

Magnificant collection. Keep up the good work, Steve.

?

Steve, great set-up mate.
    You could always move house if you're running out of space!
    When we moved last year, the top four items on the list were a garage, (for my MOTORBIKE - NOT for the car), a relatively decent sized garden so that I could have a greenhouse(!) and enough rooms so that I could have one as a man-cave/study/war-room and me and my sons could have a room big enough to leave our war-games boards up permanently!
    What happens with the rest of the rooms is down to "she who must be obeyed" and I stay out of that discussion.

I succeeded on all four counts.

Regards etc
    Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

PS: She still wont let me have a deact GPMG and SF set-up though
    Last edited by jimpy; 11-15-2012 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Spelling/Grammar

steve you have some superb items in your war room, something i would love to aspire too for sure ,im most impressed by your tunic collection ,ive never seen so many examples together at once and the load out set ups you have on display are excellent , the bw trooper in particular is my favorite ,ive enjoyed viewing your room ,there's a lot to take in ,thanks james

Thanks James and all.....Its getting full, I am now trying to get the other spare bedroom !but I think that may be a bridge to far......................
    Prost ! Steve.

update...now extremely full !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new war room.......   My new war room.......  

My new war room.......   My new war room.......  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast