Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

My second 57er RK..an early "B" frame !

Article about: Ladies and Gents, mysecond (and not the last !) 57er Knights Cross...but my first very early St u L, three piece magnetic first pattern core, non marked and displaying the wartime flaws....t

Default My second 57er RK..an early "B" frame !

Ladies and Gents, mysecond (and not the last !) 57er Knights Cross...but my first very early St u L, three piece magnetic first pattern core, non marked and displaying the wartime flaws....the dent row on the 3'o clock arm, knee flaws on all but the 12'o clock arm junctions, top beading flaw on the 6'o clock arm and probably more but I have not found them yet, it has a patially drilled out eye.... It keeps my 1980's RK with Oaks/Swords company...I show the last owners photographs, as he has a better camera than me and shows off the "frosting" better than I can.....it came with a piece of wartime ribbon. Notice in the comparison photos, which shows off the earlier RK's oakleaves motif, larger than the 1980's cross which sports a non magnetic second pattern core and what some collectors call the "D" frame, (a new made non flawed frame).....notice to the "concave" appearance of the motif on the early RK as opposed to the "convexed" appearance of the later core motif......All RK's sold by St u L were available with or without silver frames, hence no marking on this one ! boxes, oakleaves/swords were offered separately, and they were not sold as a complete package, one put together a cross and its accessories ! Enjoy....
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My second 57er RK..an early  "B" frame !   My second 57er RK..an early  "B" frame !  

My second 57er RK..an early  "B" frame !   My second 57er RK..an early  "B" frame !  

My second 57er RK..an early  "B" frame !  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My second 57er RK..an early  "B" frame !
    P
    Many

Default Re: My second 57er RK..an early "B" frame !

Another great piece!