Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

my small but growing BW collection

Article about: jAMES, first made in 1959, but designated the M60, it is the second type/version, the first type having smaller solid liner fingers...see here.... Prost ! Steve.

thanks steve i know if you want a job doing right youve got to do it yourself i didnt know about the mittens ,ill have a look ,im half tempted to wear these as there so darn comfy ,ideal for the weather we are having at the minute but as i dont want to dismantle the display ill leave them be ,my bundeswehr display has been put on hold for far too long now

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my small but growing BW collection
    P
    Many

well ive been attending to the display and removed the shoulder board rank insignia ive also added a few bits of detail to the gefechtshelm my small but growing BW collectionmy small but growing BW collection

Looking good!...

cheers paul for the vote of confidence

Credit where credit is due mate!..

G'day Fellas & Cheers James what a fantastic lot here
    I hope it's ok for me to post my small bits of BW here? any way here's some of mine - I wonder what the original owner of the belt wrote? counting days?

no trouble Rene' post away mate are these items a new area of collecting for you or just a few pieces picked up over the years ,the tunic is nice and with the ct's present ,thanks for showing ,the bw belts are quite expensive here in the uk hence my reason for not picking an example up yet if you have more please show ,cheers james
    Regards James

Quote by James C View Post
    no trouble Rene' post away mate are these items a new area of collecting for you or just a few pieces picked up over the years ,the tunic is nice and with the ct's present ,thanks for showing ,the bw belts are quite expensive here in the uk hence my reason for not picking an example up yet if you have more please show ,cheers james
    Thanks James, not really a new area of collecting these are bits that came my way for one reason or another. I've had the belt since the 90's when they where once common in the shops so I picked out a more interesting example. A friend gave me the buckle with the tab just the other day.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12