Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

My third 57er RK...an 800 marked "B" frame.

Article about: Ladies and Gents, yet another 57er RK, and yes, another early "B" frame three piece, magnetic first cored St u L piece with again all the known flaws dents marks (which can be seen

Default My third 57er RK...an 800 marked "B" frame.

Ladies and Gents, yet another 57er RK, and yes, another early "B" frame three piece, magnetic first cored St u L piece with again all the known flaws dents marks (which can be seen on the photographs) , partially drilled out eye etc, attributed to my first "B" cored RK (in a separate thread), only this one has silver frames, and as such is marked "800" on the rear 12'o clock arm....I will again use the sellers photographs together with mine, it came with a piece of modern ribbon....sadly it originally had swords and oaks, but these had been sold separately prior to my purchase again enjoy .....now to obtain a "C" frame version !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My third 57er RK...an 800  marked "B" frame.   My third 57er RK...an 800  marked "B" frame.  

My third 57er RK...an 800  marked "B" frame.   My third 57er RK...an 800  marked "B" frame.  

My third 57er RK...an 800  marked "B" frame.   My third 57er RK...an 800  marked "B" frame.  

My third 57er RK...an 800  marked "B" frame.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My third 57er RK...an 800  marked "B" frame.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: My third 57er RK...an 800 marked "B" frame.

Cracking piece Steve!

The striations above the '1813' date are unusual. I can't remember seeing this before.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

A beauty, Steve!

Very nice Steve!
    Congratulations,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Cracking piece Steve! The striations above the '1813' date are unusual. I can't remember seeing this before.
    Adrian...the mystery solved, albeit on another forum ! see here.... http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=620009 well spotted....another 57er flaw ! my others do not have this feature...
    Prost ! Steve.

What a fantastic piece. An award that will allude me for some time! Don't hoard them all