Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Need help on these boots ...

Article about: Are these boots legit ww2 wehrmacht boots? Need the perfect pair for my display ! Hope you can make something of my pics, they are from the seller's archive. Many thanks for clearing this on

Default re: Need help on these boots ...

Youre the best gunny 'spartacus' Hartmann you make my day , best 1

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help on these boots ...
    P
    Many

Cheers mate!...

Quote by mistervanels View Post
    50 for a picture? that's laughing with me you are doing
    for 30 euro more = 80 euro you can buy @ butschek antiques , its a sponsor on this site
    And they are not in perfect state. Thanks for youre help horrido its really usefull
    I can't see the pair on Mr. Butschek's site but for €80 I SERIOUSLY doubt they're WH-issue and after all (no offense) I don't think yoiu can tell a genuine pair from a private/civilian purchase or post-war one...the pairs you've posted so far are not the "real thing" anbd it can be seen from miles away.If you think that they're genuine at €80 it's a bargain...get them by any means..

Ok...I've seen them.....they're genuine but their conditions are appalling...if you think they're worth the price buy them but I thnk you'll be hardpressed trying to sell them for half that price...no advanced collector or a collector looking for nice pieces would ever condider them...sorry if I speak straight!
    Cheers

Quote by Horrido View Post
    Ok...I've seen them.....they're genuine but their conditions are appalling...if you think they're worth the price buy them but I thnk you'll be hardpressed trying to sell them for half that price...no advanced collector or a collector looking for nice pieces would ever condider them...sorry if I speak straight!
    Cheers
    Its certainly no problem Horrido, i also like talking straight !
    Well i will add later a reply to this thread and i will proof you I WILL FIND BOOTS WW2 WEHRMACHT in good state for less then 80dollars / 70 euro, im on it right now.
    details will be send to you later.
    I will certainly not buy from mr butschek ! I agree the prices are high ...
    But you will hear more from me
    Regards and nice hollidays to you !
    Kim

Kim..the pair you show in post #1 are indeed (as pointed out) Bundeswehr...they came in to service in the summer of 1957, and were worn up to the early 1970's...all arms wore them, however the Marine (Navy) wore them with out the front cleats, that are on both Heer & Luftwaffe issue versions...they are missing from the pair you show, you can see how the sole has been prised free at the toe, enabling removal of the metal cleats ! so this pair are damaged any way...these boots are known within the BW/Germany as the "Democracy buckle" , as the TR period issue boots did not have the buckle fastner at the top of the boot !
    None of these Boots were ever (unlike their WW2 cousins!) hobnailed...always rubber soled.
    They can be found on E-Bay Germany for as little as £20. A version of these boots are worn by the "Wachtbattalion", even today.....
    Prost ! Steve.

Default Re: Need help on these boots ...

Quote by oradour View Post
    Kim..the pair you show in post #1 are indeed (as pointed out) Bundeswehr...they came in to service in the summer of 1957, and were worn up to the early 1970's...all arms wore them, however the Marine (Navy) wore them with out the front cleats, that are on both Heer & Luftwaffe issue versions...they are missing from the pair you show, you can see how the sole has been prised free at the toe, enabling removal of the metal cleats ! so this pair are damaged any way...these boots are known within the BW/Germany as the "Democracy buckle" , as the TR period issue boots did not have the buckle fastner at the top of the boot !
    None of these Boots were ever (unlike their WW2 cousins!) hobnailed...always rubber soled.
    They can be found on E-Bay Germany for as little as £20. A version of these boots are worn by the "Wachtbattalion", even today.....
    Prost ! Steve.
    Thank you ! youre explenation is from great value for me.
    Thats why you are moderator.
    You have more to talk about than prices and dealers
    RESPECT
    Nice hollidays to you !
    Regards Kim

Thanks for then kind comments Kim....Happy holidays to you and your family ! I show a pair of BW (Army/Luftwaffe) here(very dirty), showing the cleats (Rusty !), they can just be seen.....
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help on these boots ...   Need help on these boots ...  

i understand ! thanks for those images, i don't need things like that
    Regards
    Kim

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2