Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Pab 1957

Article about: by Nick Hessens Go for the early to mid versions, Terry! Leave the open hinge blocks aside, except if you want a gap filler for the rare ones. Like Steve said; they were made for collectors

Default Re: Pab 1957

Quote by Nick Hessens View Post
    Go for the early to mid versions, Terry! Leave the open hinge blocks aside, except if you want a gap filler for the rare ones. Like Steve said; they were made for collectors and lack in overall quality. It doesn't mean all late pieces are ugly, Steve has some beautifull late examples in his collection and so is your HSF badge. I've seen much worse!Regards,Nick
    Terry...sound advice from Nick....
    Prost ! Steve.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Pab 1957
    P
    Many

?

Thanks gents..have you any photos to hand so I know what I am looking on the hinge area..Because at the moment I'm thinking all 57 are the same..Except the fake 1s!!! I know of different ages & makes but of equal collecting value!!!!!. Cheers Terry.

Quote by Tango View Post
    Have you any photos to hand so I know what I am looking on the hinge area..Because at the moment I'm thinking all 57 are the same..Except the fake 1s!!! I know of different ages & makes but of equal collecting value!!!!!
    Here's a composite image for illustration, showing the hingeblocks of two items in my collection.

The cross on the left (an early EK1) has a "closed" (i.e. massive) hingeblock, whereas the one on the right (a KVK1 of later manufacture) has an "open" hingeblock:

Pab 1957

?

Thank you very much for the pictures very handy to know & have...Thank you for posting them.. Cheers Terry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2