Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Post War DRK neck award...............

Article about: Gents, my new addition to my collection.......a post war "Ehrenzeichen des Deutschen Rote Kreuz. Kreuz 1. Klasse" or 1st class Cross of the German Red Cross (neck order). I would i

Default Post War DRK neck award...............

Gents, my new addition to my collection.......a post war "Ehrenzeichen des Deutschen Rote Kreuz. Kreuz 1. Klasse" or 1st class Cross of the German Red Cross (neck order). I would imagine this is a St u L made award and probably an earlyish made piece, how does one date these piece's ?
    In good condition for age, with wonderful enameling and detail, but sadly with a hairline crack on its front right arm, although I do not think it detracts from its overall appearance..........Strangely not in the 1957 regulations list of awards, as it has been stated by a moderator on another forum when showing his DRK awards, thanks Nigel. Although the Third Reich period award clearly had a wreath and swastika below the eagle.
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post War DRK neck award...............   Post War DRK neck award...............  

Post War DRK neck award...............   Post War DRK neck award...............  

Post War DRK neck award...............  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post War DRK neck award...............
    P
    Many

Very nice award mate!....

Love the enamel on this piece, a very nice award. Congrats!

Regards

great looker.

?

That is a classy looking award.

?

Very nice Steve..I'm loving the colours here..very load as awards go.. & some great pictures too. Cheers Terry.