Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Post war Ostvolk Medal 2nd Class in bronze..............

Article about: Gents, my first post war version of the Ostvolkmedaille (Medal for Gallantry and Merit) for members of the Eastern Peoples.....although not a 57er as there were no forbidden symbols to be re

Default Post war Ostvolk Medal 2nd Class in bronze..............

Gents, my first post war version of the Ostvolkmedaille (Medal for Gallantry and Merit) for members of the Eastern Peoples.....although not a 57er as there were no forbidden symbols to be replaced in its design, it was made by St u L along side their 1957 productions......This is a second class in Bronze with swords
    for bravery.
    For more information on these awards see here Ostvolk Medal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
    The last image is not mine, it is for reference only...............
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post war Ostvolk Medal 2nd Class in bronze..............   Post war Ostvolk Medal 2nd Class in bronze..............  

Post war Ostvolk Medal 2nd Class in bronze..............   Post war Ostvolk Medal 2nd Class in bronze..............  

Post war Ostvolk Medal 2nd Class in bronze..............  
    Last edited by oradour; 05-27-2014 at 01:48 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post war Ostvolk Medal 2nd Class in bronze..............
    P
    Many

?

Nice One, and good looking Ostvolk collection as well.

TrondK, thanks for the comment, the last image is not mine, I wish ! just a reference image...........
    Prost ! Steve.
    Last edited by oradour; 05-27-2014 at 03:30 PM.

Originals in wear and reference image.................
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post war Ostvolk Medal 2nd Class in bronze..............   Post war Ostvolk Medal 2nd Class in bronze..............  

Is it my eyes or does the post war example look better made and detailed than the earlier examples?...

no Gunny its just better photos.

- - ------- - -

PS.theres a few of these on E-Bay.