Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Post war Ostvolkmedaille second class in Gold with swords for bravery

Article about: Gents, my post war version of the Ostvolkmedaille (Medal for Gallantry and Merit) for members of the Eastern Peoples.....although not subject to the 1957 law as there were no forbidden symbo

Default Post war Ostvolkmedaille second class in Gold with swords for bravery

Gents, my post war version of the Ostvolkmedaille (Medal for Gallantry and Merit) for members of the Eastern Peoples.....although not subject to the 1957 law as there were no forbidden symbols to be replaced in its design, it was made by St u L along side their 1957 productions.
    This is a second class in Gold with swords for bravery, with green ribbon sporting red bands on either side, made by St u L, IMO this is a later produced award probably dating from the late 1970's or 1980's....however it completes my collection of Ostvolk awards with swords.......now to find the "without swords" versions !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post war Ostvolkmedaille second class in Gold with swords for bravery   Post war Ostvolkmedaille second class in Gold with swords for bravery  

Post war Ostvolkmedaille second class in Gold with swords for bravery  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post war Ostvolkmedaille second class in Gold with swords for bravery
    P
    Many

great display Steve.

Very nice awards and display Steve..............