Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Recreated "Ordenkissen" or funera pillow.............

Article about: by Eric Zentner Why be shocked as I am in the current funeral biz in the US. I bow to your understanding of these items. I guess I am dumbass on the subject. Ask me anything on the current s

Default Recreated "Ordenkissen" or funera pillow.............

Here is another alternative way to display some of my 57ers, a recreation of a "Ordenkissen" or funeral award/orders pillow.............
    Inspired by Waffen SS Officer Karl Nicolussi-Leck, Wiking Division...............
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Recreated  "Ordenkissen" or funera pillow.............   Recreated  "Ordenkissen" or funera pillow.............  

Attached Images Attached Images Recreated  "Ordenkissen" or funera pillow............. 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Recreated  "Ordenkissen" or funera pillow.............
    P
    Many

I like that!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Fantastic display Steve!Recreated  "Ordenkissen" or funera pillow............. Those Detolf cabinets are great, aren't they?

Regards,
    Nick

that's very nice Steve.

That looks great Steve ,a different way to show off those fine awards! Leon.

Quote by Nick Hessens View Post
    Fantastic display Steve!Recreated  "Ordenkissen" or funera pillow............. Those Detolf cabinets are great, aren't they?Regards,Nick
    Thanks for the comments chaps !
    Nick, indeed great cabinets ! but had a "play" day today, rearranging and sorted out my shelves, moved the "pillow" over to the other 57ers !
    The Detolf is now full of model tanks again !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Recreated  "Ordenkissen" or funera pillow.............  

Wow - impressive Steve - the pillow too..........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Very nice and well done.
    But I must ask what is funera pillow? and do you mean funeral.
    And if so I have never heard of a funeral pillow.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Yes, a funeral pillow or better yet, a Ordenkissen. I am shocked you've never heard of this. It was a common way during the funeral services to honor the fallen soldiers awards. See below.
    Recreated  "Ordenkissen" or funera pillow.............Recreated  "Ordenkissen" or funera pillow.............Recreated  "Ordenkissen" or funera pillow.............

Why be shocked as I am in the current funeral biz in the US.
    I bow to your understanding of these items. I guess I am dumbass on the subject.

Ask me anything on the current subject.! but this is a order pillow and has nothing to do with a funeral persay.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast