Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Schuberth M826 + Tropentarn cover

Article about: Gentlemen, my latest addition to my BW helmet collection, having already got a "Induyco" made Gefechtshelm model M826 (resplendent in Flecktarn cover), I set out to find a "Sc

Default Schuberth M826 + Tropentarn cover

Gentlemen, my latest addition to my BW helmet collection, having already got a "Induyco" made Gefechtshelm model M826 (resplendent in Flecktarn cover), I set out to find a "Schuberth" made one, and here it is, complete with Tropentarn cover, U.S. Army issue "cats eyes" band in tan, ESS goggles with dust cover in tan and Night vision attachment strap & plate/adaptor....just as it might appear worn by a ISAF Bundeswehr trooper in Afghanistan (except a little cleaner !).
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Schuberth M826 + Tropentarn cover   Schuberth M826 + Tropentarn cover  

Schuberth M826 + Tropentarn cover   Schuberth M826 + Tropentarn cover  

Schuberth M826 + Tropentarn cover  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Schuberth M826 + Tropentarn cover
    P
    Many

Default Re: Schuberth M826 + Tropentarn cover

Nice lid!....

i really like the look of this helmet steve ,it looks great with the goggles and night vision bracket attachment , im sure it will be a great addition to your collection the sun hat is also a nice find ,i have yet to source one ,regards james
    Regards James

Very nice, looks like something I was issued.
    Although it was in another camouflage and the helmet was made in France

Where did you get the goggles if I may ask?

Thanks for the comments chaps ! the ESS goggles were sourced from the States (U.S.A.).....via E-Bay ! James the sun beanie hat is a common find on E-Bay, for not a lot of money...I can supply a dealer link if required.....37Webbing, I take your cammo was the original flecktarn (Danish) from which the Bundeswehr were influenced by when deciding on cammo patterns in the late 1970's.....
    Prost ! Steve.

Quote by oradour View Post
    Thanks for the comments chaps ! the ESS goggles were sourced from the States (U.S.A.).....via E-Bay ! James the sun beanie hat is a common find on E-Bay, for not a lot of money...I can supply a dealer link if required.....37Webbing, I take your cammo was the original flecktarn (Danish) from which the Bundeswehr were influenced by when deciding on cammo patterns in the late 1970's.....
    Prost ! Steve.
    Yep, both M/84 and M/01 (tropical / desert). I've got flack jacket and helmet laying around somewhere.

Although the Danish army "invented" the current issue flektarn in 1972 (T/72) it was not issued before the late 1980s, in a slightly changed colour scheme.

And please supply link for dealer

I wear ESS Goggles at work when the dirt and sand is blowing around. very helpful and comfortable. ESS NVG goggles can be found on the cheap.