Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Second Division Badge ?

Article about: Good Morning gentlemen started to sort through my badges and pins came across this one I am thinking this is a second division infantry badge worn on the left arm just below the elbow on dre

?

Default Second Division Badge ?

Good Morning gentlemen started to sort through my badges and pins came across this one I am thinking this is a second division infantry badge worn on the left arm just below the elbow on dress tunic please correct me if I am mistaken.

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Second Division Badge ?   Second Division Badge ?  

Second Division Badge ?   Second Division Badge ?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Second Division Badge ?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Second Division Badge ?

Mark, it is the II Korps (Second Army Command) based at Ulm, badge, goes on left upper arm, until 1994 when all commands were amalgamated into one central command (Heeresführungskommando) based at Koblenz, the upto date badge 1994-present is the same without any Roman numerals. See below for a selection of arm badges .....
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Second Division Badge ?  

?

Thank you for the reference on badges Steve do you have any ideal when this badge was first put into service.

Regards Mark K

Mark......1962.
    Prost ! Steve.

?

Thanks Steve.

Regards Mark K