Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

show us bundeswehr parade tunics

Article about: Very nice tunic Steve it appears to have the french style cuffs that I have seen on WW-2 German officer tunics . Regards Mark K

Default Re: show us bundeswehr parade tunics

One of my favourite tunics...that of an "Hauptgefreiter" of the "Light anti-aircraft missile Battery 300" based at Hardheim, a 1981 dated jacket with Coral Red arm of service piping for "Heeresflugabwehrtruppe" (Air Defence troops, the old Flak arm), displaying the armshield of the "Heerstruppen Brigade" (Army Brigade) despite the title is Of Divisional size. The tunic displays a Bronze Proficiency badge together with a Bronze DSB (Sports badge) single medal ribbon bar on the left breast, on the right breast, a trade badge in Bronze for Rocketen-Flugkorperpersonal (Missile/rocket operator) and the on duty breast hanger for the Light Air Defence Battery 300. The piece of equipment shown is the FLAK-Panzer Gepard B2L. Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture show us bundeswehr parade tunics   show us bundeswehr parade tunics  

show us bundeswehr parade tunics   show us bundeswehr parade tunics  

Last edited by oradour; 09-08-2011 at 11:00 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement show us bundeswehr parade tunics
    P
    Many

i love the artillery tunic steve very nice its lucky as i have the 1 panzergrenadier patch so that will go on in due course

tom

Tom, here is the armshield that is going on the Medics tunic I bought from you, "7th Panzergrenadier Division"....I will post the jacket when complete.
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture show us bundeswehr parade tunics  

?

Very nice vintage tunic Tom it looks quite sharp.

Regards Mark K

thank you mark heres the badge ive got show us bundeswehr parade tunicsshow us bundeswehr parade tunics

tom

Quote by oradour View Post
    One of my favourite tunics...that of an "Hauptgefreiter" of the "Light anti-aircraft missile Battery 300" based at Hardheim, a 1981 dated jacket with Coral Red arm of service piping for "Heeresflugabwehrtruppe" (Air Defence troops, the old Flak arm), displaying the armshield of the "Heerstruppen Brigade" (Army Brigade) despite the title is Of Divisional size. The tunic displays a Bronze Proficiency badge together with a Bronze DSB (Sports badge) single medal ribbon bar on the left breast, on the right breast, a trade badge in Bronze for Rocketen-Flugkorperpersonal (Missile/rocket operator) and the on duty breast hanger for the Light Air Defence Battery 300. The piece of equipment shown is the FLAK-Panzer Gepard B2L. Prost ! Steve.
    They still havent stoped using the balkan kreuz on their armor, although a changed one of course.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

Quote by talltom View Post
    thank you mark heres the badge ive got show us bundeswehr parade tunicsshow us bundeswehr parade tunicstom
    Tom.........1) 1st Panzer Division (founded 1-7-1956)...........2) 1st Panzergrenadier Brigade (founded 1-4-1957).
    Prost ! Steve.
    Attached Images Attached Images show us bundeswehr parade tunics  show us bundeswehr parade tunics 

now steve this is where thinks get confusing

tom

See here..... Google Translate
    Prost ! Steve.

that is most useful thank you

tom

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast