Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

show us bundeswehr parade tunics

Article about: Very nice tunic Steve it appears to have the french style cuffs that I have seen on WW-2 German officer tunics . Regards Mark K

?

Default Re: show us bundeswehr parade tunics

Nice tunic Tom good purchase looks sharp all dressed out with the badges how many tunics are you up to now if you dont mind me asking.

Regards Mark K

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement show us bundeswehr parade tunics
    P
    Many

not as many as steve (yet) only got 5 and one greatcoat i sold a few to help fund others

Gents...its not always a case of quantity, I bought all and everything ! (especially if it was cheap !) when I started (only a couple of years ago). I now look for items of quality, i.e. early items...still looking for a Affenjacke !
    Prost ! Steve.

Quote by oradour View Post
    i.e. early items...still looking for a Affenjacke ! Prost ! Steve.
    a what...................

Quote by talltom View Post
    a what...................
    Tom...shame on you ! see post #2 of this thread !
    Prost ! Steve.

Tom...shame on you ! see post #2 of this thread !
    Prost ! Steve.
    ahhhhh oppsie so thats a affenjacke
    look quite good

?

I think Gentlemen that I will set my crosshairs on collecting early Bundewehr as I am quite partial to the style of the earlier uniforms and headgear .

Regards Mark K

hehehe very pleased a new 1965 dated jager jacket (just needs a clean) it even has the piping round the collar any sudjections on cleaning it it looks mainly to be dried on mud from 50years back
    show us bundeswehr parade tunicsshow us bundeswehr parade tunicsshow us bundeswehr parade tunics
    Last edited by talltom; 12-22-2011 at 03:29 PM. Reason: found the batterys :)

Tom...a good dry cleaners, is the only solution, do not try to wash or even wet sponge ! It is not specifically a Jager jacket...but an Infantry green piped tunic, that could of been worn by either a Panzergrenadier, a Fallshirmjager or indeed a jager......unless of course it is personally unit marked inside by the original wearer. Once cleaned with the appropriate arm shield on it, it will be a handsome jacket !
    Prost ! Steve.

Tom...a good dry cleaners, is the only solution, do not try to wash or even wet sponge ! It is not specifically a Jager jacket...but an Infantry green piped tunic, that could of been worn by either a Panzergrenadier, a Fallshirmjager or indeed a jager......unless of course it is personally unit marked inside by the original wearer. Once cleaned with the appropriate arm shield on it, it will be a handsome jacket !
    Prost ! Steve.
    thanks steve ill have to do that after the holidays now.i still need to check the pockets you never know might find something cool in there.. could you make a sujestion on the patch my other one has the panzergrenadier patch on and ive got a fallschirmjager jacket(oberst) so ill probably mark it up as a jager jacket (get the set)

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast