Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Single 57er ribbon bars.................

Article about: Gentlemen, on the subject of single ribbon bars which are rarely seen on BW uniforms, if ever....as I would guess 99.9% of ex-Wehrmacht soldiers were awarded more than one, two medal ribbon

Default Single 57er ribbon bars.................

Gentlemen, on the subject of single ribbon bars which are rarely seen on BW uniforms, if ever....as I would guess 99.9% of ex-Wehrmacht soldiers were awarded more than one, two medal ribbon bars are sometime seen but never a "single".....they were usually supplied/sold as an "add on" like the sports badge bar shown below, and of course the RK bar was always out on its own above everything else !
    I would imagine that they were constructed in the same way as their "multi" brothers...........slight differences in the miniatures attached according to manufacturer.
    Later "singles" often seen on E-Bay are of modern production for the collector and are mounted on metal slider bars in use in the BW long after the last veteran retied ! (one such modern multi ribbon bar I show below) I have some of these later made 57er bars which I will show in a later post..............
    Attached images show an RK & Sports badge single (Eberhard Pohl's bars) and a single 1914 EK I bar, all three typical early to mid production types.
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Single 57er ribbon bars.................   Single 57er ribbon bars.................  

Attached Images Attached Images Single 57er ribbon bars.................  Single 57er ribbon bars................. 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Single 57er ribbon bars.................
    P
    Many