Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

some BGS stuff.............

Article about: Gents some BGS stuff has come my way via a trade/deal, not really my bag any more as I tend to stick wiTh the BW........... BGS visor cap with bullion insignia, just beautiful, much better i

Default some BGS stuff.............

Gents some BGS stuff has come my way via a trade/deal, not really my bag any more as I tend to stick wiTh the BW...........
    BGS visor cap with bullion insignia, just beautiful, much better in hand than the images can convey....By " isko" "Kleiderklasse f.d. Bundesgrenzhutze Koblenz" named to a Polizeihauptmeister of 1. BGS an "Ullrich Gaur" in superb condition...I also show his tunic and trousers.......I will also show a set of 1968 BGS cammo in the following posts........
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture some BGS stuff.............   some BGS stuff.............  

some BGS stuff.............   some BGS stuff.............  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement some BGS stuff.............
    P
    Many

His uniform.............
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture some BGS stuff.............   some BGS stuff.............  

very nice set steve

hi steve ,im back home now ,many thanks for your hospitality and in showing me your superb bundeswehr collection ,i thoroughly enjoyed our meet up

Quote by James C View Post
    hi steve ,im back home now ,many thanks for your hospitality and in showing me your superb bundeswehr collection ,i thoroughly enjoyed our meet up
    Your welcome James ! it was good to finally meet you, you are welcome back anytime you are passing or in the area.......and to talk to someone who appreciates my collection (unlike my wife as you witnessed).....must visit Rhyl in the future.
    Prost ! Steve.

many thanks steve my wife is exactly of the same opinion so im used to it ,i will take you up on your offer and would love a second viewing as it was all too much to take in at the time ,it was awesome and just up my street and your 57 awards collection just blew my mind your most welcome to visit anytime your heading past the bronx as you know im a headgear nut so if you dont mind viewing a few steel posts and a few gefechtshelms you wont be dissapointed allthough my old helmet room is a little chockablock , my wife thinks i need a padded room not a war room ,take care mate ,cheers james