Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Souval post war 57er wound badge............

Article about: Gentlemen, my "new" Souval post war 57er wound badge in black, obtained of E-Bay for 11 Euro ! it is a variant I do not have so I was pleased to have won it, it has usual Souval st

Default Souval post war 57er wound badge............

Gentlemen, my "new" Souval post war 57er wound badge in black, obtained of E-Bay for 11 Euro ! it is a variant I do not have so I was pleased to have won it, it has usual Souval style claw catch and thin pin, and its design includes an extra "berry" near to the sword handles that both the St u L and Deumer designs do not....an easy way to spot a Souval, no "Swastika" so a purpose made 57er piece from old Rudy.
    I show with the other style (in terms of rear hardware) of Souval wound badge for comparisons..........
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Souval post war 57er wound badge............   Souval post war 57er wound badge............  

Souval post war 57er wound badge............   Souval post war 57er wound badge............  

Souval post war 57er wound badge............  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Souval post war 57er wound badge............
    P
    Many

11 euros, wow what a bargain!.....

Nice variant for a very good price. Congrats Steve!

Regards

lucky man.

Just to add to this thread.....a set of Souval's Spanish post war made wound badges, with typical early rear hardware, stamped out claw type "C" catch.......
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Souval post war 57er wound badge............   Souval post war 57er wound badge............