Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Souval Spanish Cross in Gold with Diamonds................

Article about: Gents, I show my post war made Souval Spanish Cross in Gold with diamonds...........marked L/58 as Souval did with a lot (not all) post war made pieces, once the scorn of TR collectors these

Default Souval Spanish Cross in Gold with Diamonds................

Gents, I show my post war made Souval Spanish Cross in Gold with diamonds...........marked L/58 as Souval did with a lot (not all) post war made pieces, once the scorn of TR collectors these pieces are now collected in their own right, and as I have an interest in both the Spanish Civil War and veterans replacement pieces (Spanish and German) this was for me, as close to the genuine article I am likely to get, as like RK's, a genuine one is sadly out of reach financially ......this one was probably made early to mid 1960's as it incorporates St u L rear hardware (Souval is known for sourcing parts from St u L later in his timeframe) with screw attached centre plate, as opposed to earlier "glued on" versions.......the diamonds are actually white sapphire's, jeweller applied.
    This award in its original presentation box, whose inlay is convexed to accommodate the awards vaulted construction.
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Souval Spanish Cross in Gold with Diamonds................   Souval Spanish Cross in Gold with Diamonds................  

Souval Spanish Cross in Gold with Diamonds................   Souval Spanish Cross in Gold with Diamonds................  

Souval Spanish Cross in Gold with Diamonds................   Souval Spanish Cross in Gold with Diamonds................  

Souval Spanish Cross in Gold with Diamonds................  
    Last edited by oradour; 06-04-2014 at 05:18 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Souval Spanish Cross in Gold with Diamonds................
    P
    Many

love it want it.