Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Souval/St u L EK I...............

Article about: Gents, a new addition to my meagre Souval blank core collection, I now have three ! This example from Rudiger, is a 1960's version of Rudolf's Iron Cross first class sporting St u L hardware

Default Souval/St u L EK I...............

Gents, a new addition to my meagre Souval blank core collection, I now have three !
    This example from Rudiger, is a 1960's version of Rudolf's Iron Cross first class sporting St u L hardware and frame ! Souval obtained and had an arrangement with St u L for supply of parts for their EK I & II's in the later part of production.
    As can be seen on the side by side image comparisons, all the Souval traits have gone .....however on this example Souval have mm the pin L/58..........twice !
    They now sport a magnetic core and are soldered together, early examples being glued !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Souval/St u L EK I...............   Souval/St u L EK I...............  

Souval/St u L EK I...............   Souval/St u L EK I...............  

Souval/St u L EK I...............   Souval/St u L EK I...............  

Souval/St u L EK I...............  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Souval/St u L EK I...............
    P
    Many

A variant still missing from my collection, superb example Steve! Can you add some reference photos inline in my post on Souval EKs?

Best regards,
    Nick

Although Austrian, my Souval EK II has no trifold ribbon........my trifolds are all on German made St u L pieces !
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Souval/St u L EK I...............