MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Vaulted 1957 Deumer EK I.

Article about: Gentlemen, I have just obtained from another 57er collection this gorgeous vaulted Deumer EK I, it is believed a factory vaulted piece, as the curvature is evenly spread with no splitting of

Default Vaulted 1957 Deumer EK I.

Gentlemen, I have just obtained from another 57er collection this gorgeous vaulted Deumer EK I, it is believed a factory vaulted piece, as the curvature is evenly spread with no splitting of the soldered frames or paint finish....it oozes quality, polished and burnished frames, superb workmanship on the front and rear of this piece....it can only be overshadowed by Deumer's clamshell (screw on) EK I !
    I show a combination of my images and the sellers (His camera & photography skills are better than mine !) credited to Mike Yokum.
    I show with its two other "flat" brothers, again both Deumers, one unmarked the other mm L/11.
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Vaulted 1957 Deumer EK I.   Vaulted 1957 Deumer EK I.  

Vaulted 1957 Deumer EK I.   Vaulted 1957 Deumer EK I.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Vaulted 1957 Deumer EK I.
    P
    Many

Love the triplet shot!

Thanks Glenn !
    Here's a comparison shots, showing the vaulted Deumer EK and a flat Deumer EK.
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Vaulted 1957 Deumer EK I.   Vaulted 1957 Deumer EK I.  

Vaulted is seeexy!

?

Nice set Steve..There won't any left for us lol....Cheers Terry.

great one Steve.

here's a Deumer EK II with left over WW2 suspension ring mm "3"................and another Deumer EK I but earlier than the vaulted one as it too has a WW2 surplus part...an L/11 mm back plate !
    Prost ! Steve.