Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Verwundetenabzeichen Schwarz 1957

Article about: Good afternoon everbody. A couple of weeks ago, I bought my first 57er, which was a Verwundetenabzeichen in gold. Today, I have managed to get the black version. Having learned a lot from po

Default Verwundetenabzeichen Schwarz 1957

Good afternoon everbody. A couple of weeks ago, I bought my first 57er, which was a Verwundetenabzeichen in gold.

Today, I have managed to get the black version.

Having learned a lot from posting my gold example, I was wondering if I am correct in assuming that this particular example is an early Steinhauer u. Lück due to it's solid contruction and closed hinge block?

As usual, all comments are welcome.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Verwundetenabzeichen Schwarz 1957   Verwundetenabzeichen Schwarz 1957  

Verwundetenabzeichen Schwarz 1957  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Verwundetenabzeichen Schwarz 1957
    P
    Many

After a little more research, I now don't believe that this piece is by S & L, rather by Souval. The pin configuration doesn't resemble anything by S & L that I can find, but I have found examples similar to mine by Souval.

Does anyone have any thoughts on the matter and if it is Souval, is it early, mid, or late production?