Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Very early 57er GAB....................

Article about: Gentlemen, back to basics and the "bread & butter" of 1957 awards, after hunting down and gambling on more exotic examples of post war/57er awards/medals its a pleasure to add

Default Very early 57er GAB....................

Gentlemen, back to basics and the "bread & butter" of 1957 awards, after hunting down and gambling on more exotic examples of post war/57er awards/medals its a pleasure to add a very early GAB to my collection, a lovely St u L example from 1957-59 time period, with first style wartime type pin and hinge assembly, and burnished frosted finish, a good looking medal.........I show the two Stu L made GAB's along side each other, and then the two St u L's with my Deumer made version..........notice the differing rear fastener assemblies.
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Very early 57er GAB....................   Very early 57er GAB....................  

Very early 57er GAB....................   Very early 57er GAB....................  

Very early 57er GAB....................   Very early 57er GAB....................  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Very early 57er GAB....................
    P
    Many

Real gems Steve! Keep it up.

Regards

They are great looking badges, Steve.........!
    Regards,

Steve.