Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Veteran reunion/Treffen badges..................

Article about: Gentlemen, I start a thread on WW2 veteran unit associations meetings badges or as they known in Germany treffen abzeichen ............if you have any please show. I show two I have in my co

The kurland Krim mix is fantastic!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Veteran reunion/Treffen badges..................
    P
    Many

Back home So there are the images of my IV pin. Bundestreffen (annual meeting) of Afrika Korps veterans held in Heidelberg in 1954.

Hello Sirs.
    I have not been able to resist the temptation, since we are at last in the subforum of the Bundeswehr.
    So I have taken a picture of my IV Bundestreffen pin from Afrika korps veterans; but I have placed it between: my patch of the 4th company of the 33rd PzGrenBtl. and my breast unit Badge of the 33er
    As you all know, the 33rd PzGrenBtl. it is one of the most veteran units of the Bundeswehr and belongs to Panzerlehrbrigade 9 of the 1st Panzerdivision of the Heer.
    The palm tree always brings old memories of North Africa
    Best regards.
    Santi

And as the men of the fourth Company say: There is nothing impossible !!

I just noticed I have another one that I had forgotten about. A tinnie for a veterans' reunion of 97. Jäger-Division (the Spielhahnjäger-Division) held in my hometown:

Veteran reunion/Treffen badges.................. Veteran reunion/Treffen badges..................

Fascinating thread, so many interesting angles in this hobby, thanks for posting guys !
    Regards
    Paul

Hello everyone.
    Today I proudly show a small gift that a friend has brought me after visiting for the third consecutive year a small town in Lower Saxony called Bad Munder.
    There they gave him a tie for me and for my son.
    The widow of the man of post # 751 of the thread "show your signed photos", which always has a detail with us, gave us this tie of her husband from a meeting of the year 2001, commemorating the 50th anniversary of the 1951 Bundestreffen of Afrika Korps veterans (I guess)
    So now I upload images of something I never imagined that I would upload to this forum: a tie. But obviously it is not just any tie, but that of a great man that I was lucky to meet, winner of a Knight Cross.

By the way, I still haven't thought about how to place it in one of my showcases.

And I have not been able to know where in Germany this veteran meeting would be in 2001. Any comments are welcome.

It's the club tie of the association, commemorating its 50+ year history. They're still selling it:

Krawatte

Thanks Andreas for getting me out of my mistake, of course I understand that the object has no historic nor economic value, but even if it is something modern, I do know who it belonged to and that it was presented as a sign of friendship.

Default 1956 Deutsches Afrika Korps Veterans Fellowship Meeting

My new commemorative pin from the 5th "Deutsches Afrika Korps Veterans Fellowship Meeting" in 1956 in the city of Düsseldorf.

Now the two I have: the one from the 4th "D.A.K. Veterans Fellowship Meeting." in 1954 in the city of Heidelberg and that of the 5th "D.A.K. Veterans Fellowship Meeting", in 1956 in the city of Düsseldorf.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast