Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

wow fleck trousers

Article about: not your average run of the mill 1990s dated flecktarn trouser dated 2010 label says "DEU" SCHARRER UGB any german speakers who can make head or tail of it tom

Default wow fleck trousers

not your average run of the mill 1990s dated flecktarn trouser
    dated 2010 label says
    "DEU"
    SCHARRER UGB
    wow fleck trouserswow fleck trousers
    any german speakers who can make head or tail of it

tom

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement wow fleck trousers
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: wow fleck trousers

Tom I recently found a summer weight flecktarn jacket with a comparible lable and I did not purchase it as I thought it was also strange it as well had a 2010 label sewn in it and I could not read the label let me know if you find out anything.

Regards Mark K

will do mark the other thing i noticed is that the material seems a lot different to older dated ones

tom

?

Thanks Tom

Tom are you thinking these trousers are not military issue?

Tom...not so well up on the ultra modern stuff, but they may be special operatives trousers, KSK etc....see here and search on the German flag, Flecktarn KSK Trousers you may find those trousers here, a mixture of issue and private purchase stuff, apparently even in the modern German Army frontline soldiers are cut some slack when it comes to "gear"
    Prost ! Steve.

steve no go sorry the ksk has similar pockets to the british i will show my 90s trousers fr comparision
    phil i don't know its the texture of the trousers that is completely different and i can't think why they would change it

tom
    Last edited by talltom; 10-01-2011 at 09:42 AM.

This would appear to be the manufacturer:

Scharrer Konfektion

Some info from the "history" page on that website:

The origins of the present-day Scharrer company date back to 1880 Austria.

Scharrer Konfektion, as the business is known today, was established in 1950, manufacturing both leather goods as well as uniforms for the Austrian postal service and state.
    The company migrated to Germany in 1960 and moved into a newly-built production site in 1966.

Today, they are suppliers to Germany's industry and armed forces. They work both for the Strenesse fashion lable and the Himolla upholstered furniture company.

The military segment of their product range consists of combat- and field clothing, sleeping bag systems, personal equipment and protective clothing.

thanks for the good info hpl the trousers shown on the website look to have the same texture

tom

I have two pairs flecktarn pants, 2008 and 2009 issue, they seem identical to yours. I dont think 1990's issue are so common anymore? Bundeswehr has to sell not-so-old equipment becase the are factured so quickly.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast