Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

5th infantry diamonds? real or fake?

Article about: i have looked this up and think it is real but woud like other opinions. i looked at gunakibombs other threead with a 5th infantry division helmet ad it went for under \\$200 i think. what wou

Default 5th infantry diamonds? real or fake?

i have looked this up and think it is real but woud like other opinions. i looked at gunakibombs other threead with a 5th infantry division helmet ad it went for under $200 i think. what would this get, and do you think that it is post war done?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 5th infantry diamonds? real or fake?   5th infantry diamonds? real or fake?  

?

It is really hard to tell from the photos friend.

?

heres some pics but still not the best from the sellers add
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 5th infantry diamonds? real or fake?   5th infantry diamonds? real or fake?  

5th infantry diamonds? real or fake?  

Something tells me tool marks

The more I look, the right side shows some natural wear, while the middle and lower diamond shows me blatant intentional wear. I've seen a lot of original painted helmets and most have tons of paint still intact, many fakers will over wear the item to appear battle stressed. This one I can't call 100% but my gut isn't dying to get it. Personally I would pass. 95 as of now and the 35 for shipping.

35 shipping is not to the U.S. i would have to pay $65. i like it but would like a definete yes if i were to go for it

$65?! Where is this dude at? Outside of the UK I've had bad shipping times and exchanges internationally, just a heads up.

thanks for the tip. i may not go for it as i havent gotten a solid answer as to authenticity

I've noticed whenever I ask similar questions I don't get many answers. Weird.

well i may send a pm to nickd because i have asked him questions in the past and he has bee more then helpful, thanks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast