Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Another m1 helmet

Article about: Tell me about my m1 helmet Recently my great uncle passed away. I am 15, and when I was about 9 he showed me a helmet that he said was his in ww2 and will be mine some day. Sure enough I hav

?

Default Re: Another m1 helmet

don't tell us these are not pics of the real helmet just reference pics as your camera is broken & you'll upload pics of the real helmet once you have this problem sorted

I don't understand, you don't believe me ?
    Here's a pic of the heat stamp

Attachment 393415

If your not going to help me, what's the point of you even replying on this thread ? Do you have nothing better to do but criticize me & my helmets, I just dont understand why you don't believe me, I asked a question and expect you to answer it not tell me that I am lying. My friend recently told me about this website because I had a few questions about this helmet. Like I said either answer my questions with respect or don't answer them at all, like you all say this site is for respectful people, so far it seems 3 quarters of you tell me that I'm lying or looking for attention before one member actually helps me

?

the fact the two pics you show are taken from another web site & the first pic show no chin straps & the second shows a complete helmet so no we don't believe you

?

By the way, the photo of the iiner is from fallschirmjager.biz.

American M1 Helmet

?

Quote by Dominick Consolazio View Post
    I don't understand, you don't believe me ?
    Here's a pic of the heat stamp

Attachment 393415

If your not going to help me, what's the point of you even replying on this thread ? Do you have nothing better to do but criticize me & my helmets, I just dont understand why you don't believe me, I asked a question and expect you to answer it not tell me that I am lying. My friend recently told me about this website because I had a few questions about this helmet. Like I said either answer my questions with respect or don't answer them at all, like you all say this site is for respectful people, so far it seems 3 quarters of you tell me that I'm lying or looking for attention before one member actually helps me
    How can we be respectful to you when you're being totally disrespctful to us by lying about a helmet you don't have. The evidence is clear as day and there is no way to backpedal your way out of this mess. If anything, own up to it and maybe you'll save yourself from any further disrespect, or a ban from the forum.

?

Actually, I take all that back. I'm fairly certain Dom is a troll so any response is just fueling the fire..

mad::I'm starting to feel a bit giddy!This lid is a refurbished example. Maybe the guy had it made for himself as he was really just a dental corps private(i am not slagging off the dental corps by the way!)

?

The Troll is Outed.

A
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

I tell you what chaps, these re-ferb websites must be loving all this free advertising they are getting!!Some of their gear is top notch tom foolery!!!

?

According to Dom's FB page, he's a Marine Corps Paratrooper Medic...so where do the lies stop, Dom?

https://www.facebook.com/dominick.consolazio.5
    Last edited by Masonk; 09-07-2012 at 04:37 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast