Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Another m1 helmet

Article about: Tell me about my m1 helmet Recently my great uncle passed away. I am 15, and when I was about 9 he showed me a helmet that he said was his in ww2 and will be mine some day. Sure enough I hav

Default Re: Another m1 helmet

Maybe he could wear his lid on his next drop over high school and impress his dinner ladies.Oh sorry i forgot,it's still for sale so thats a no go unless he spends some pocket money.

?

I was just starting crying with the beautiful family story...the poor young boy and his priceless helmet that he will never sell( It could be a good movie).
    Why some people come here to do such things? It's a so valuable forum with so much information and history to explore and a lot of good and interested people to help new collectors that I don't understand why people come here to do this. I've been here for a very short time but I see it happens very frequently. It's a pity.

SPOT ON my friend.Anyway hang in there,you always find the odd idiot wherever you go in life.

I appoligise for my ignorance

I am sorry and will be sarious and honest for now on, hope you guys can forgive me

By the way, the photo of the iiner is from fallschirmjager.biz.

American M1 Helmet
    Dude you hit this one right on the head! Good job on proving this supposed 101 helmet. HA! That guy just got caught red handed. Foolish to think that with all of us TRUE COLLECTORS] can all be hoodwinked. Thanks again for giving us a link to the Chinstrap Picture. Well done and thanks a million.

You know from my personal experience with meeting battle hardened vets, many just didn't have the time to hunt around for trophies. Typically, if they did get some they were light weighted objects. Sure, I understand that some vets have more chances to grab things in different assignments. But the Ground Pounder... Well from what i've been told is to keep it light and not wear you out lugging around certain things.

?

Hey, man im 15 too i think trolling is halarious at times but this i think went a little to far, (As all trolling goes lol) but dont say stuff like your great uncle died thats kinda wrong... But anyways just dont do it again.. Mods give him a chance dont ban him lol... Were typical teenagers.. Were immature as h$LL lol...
    Again dont DO IT AGAIN LOL
    Ryan

None of DOMs behavior is acceptable in this type of forum, age is not relevant. I'm sure we won't be seeing much of Dom in a very short while.

?

Quote by Dominick Consolazio View Post
    I am sorry and will be sarious and honest for now on, hope you guys can forgive me
    too little to late from your very first thread you've lied & messed with us some good forum members took the time to try & help you out by pointing you in the right direction & given you good advice & all you did was throw it back in their faces all for a bit of fun & your age (if you are actually 15) is no excuse as far as im concerned nothing you post from now on can be taken seriously.

Fake Fake Fake

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3