Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Another one.oh dear must stop.

Article about: love that lid Jake my boy, now that white liner, did you see the other he was selling? MSA, i got that small world eh, Ste

?

Nice example friend.

A beautiful example Jake! Love that pot!!

These originals never come up for sale in Oz, and getting them from the US always ensures I pay a little ''bit more than its worth''. It comes with the territory

The sweat band is in a funny position - Wouldn't be very comfortable on the head as is

Best regards,
    Chris

Thanks Chris all my pots come from stateside so I too am paying OTT for items,but what else can I do?like it or lump it I say plus I wouldn't touch nothing here as its all been messed with,finding stuff lying around in shops just doesn't happen.this one as I write is with her majesty's people,otherwise known as "customs",guess I should pay the little bugger ouch again...............your right the sweatband is on upside down,wouldn't want a croc clip digging in your head.............

?

Bit late in the game I know but very nice indeed Jake, look forward to some of your own photo's once it clears custom's

Thanks Gary.I was thinking that the other day.hope the guys dont think im B********** with these Helmets.I can assure you they are mine..............

?

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Thanks Gary.I was thinking that the other day.hope the guys dont think im B********** with these Helmets.I can assure you they are mine..............

Nah Mate, I don't think anyone would be so sceptical about you, it certainly never crossed my mind!

Mind you I have got a reference picture of an original D-Bale 101st used M1,which I could post up saying I had bought it and wanted opinions LOL

Regards,Gary

Ps, Look forward to seeing it when it arrives on these shores

Just paid the import tax,ouch not good im afraid,left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth,I'll get over it in time,eventually...........

?

Its a license to steal Jake, The single reason I dont order from the states anymore. Full of fantastic items, Some for fantastic prices but then you pay an average of £30 id say for P&P, Then you get someone knock on your door with your new shiny special thing and just as your arms out stretched like a kid at Christmas they say "ohhhh no you dont! Thatll be £40 smackers please friend otherwise its going back" Its a joke! No justification in charging that much! Anyway rant over lol. Hope the taste is not too bitter and you still enjoy your new helmet!

?

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Just paid the import tax,ouch not good im afraid,left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth,I'll get over it in time,eventually...........

Ouch,hope it was not too much Jake, I have bought many helmets from Europe which has worked out pricey, but at least I have avoided the dreaded taxation

Yep dealing with non EU countries im afraid and it ain't never gonna change,overall its still slightly less than i would have got it for over here,but still a bug bearer...thanks for your comments gents

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast