Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Anyone have a Navy Lt helmet?

Article about: I have one example at home and noticed that I see very few. (Only seen about 6 or 7 total) however I have the two horizontal bars with the star variation of the emblem but have seen army cap

Default Anyone have a Navy Lt helmet?

I have one example at home and noticed that I see very few. (Only seen about 6 or 7 total) however I have the two horizontal bars with the star variation of the emblem but have seen army captains bars which traditionally are the emblem of a navy lt. I just bought that traditional variation and am waiting for it in the mail, and due to pictures it could be 50/50. But I'm curious to see others examples of this seemingly rare m1 helmet. Both variations of the emblem welcome.

Here is my USN Commander's Helmet.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Anyone have a Navy Lt helmet?   Anyone have a Navy Lt helmet?  

Anyone have a Navy Lt helmet?   Anyone have a Navy Lt helmet?  

here is a helmet almopst like yours except different color and only one bar
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Anyone have a Navy Lt helmet?  

Wow! That commander helmet is beautiful! if you ever decide to sell you gotta give me first dibs! And patches where did you find that?

i check m1helmetdepot.com evey ounce in a while. they have very high end helmets and they are very pricey. they also hav D-bales. this was under the sold list

I like the wear to it. And for those who haven't seen this is my Lt helmet, fixed bail, but not as nice as the commander helmet above, Anyone have a Navy Lt helmet?Anyone have a Navy Lt helmet?Anyone have a Navy Lt helmet?Anyone have a Navy Lt helmet?Anyone have a Navy Lt helmet?

peersonally, i like your helmet better with the paint job. i was thinking about it when you put it on ebay. glad you didnt sell it.

Me too. It's got a couple busted liner straps but I can deal with it. It's probably my best helmet. I'm hoping the new one I bought comes tomorrow so I can post pictures. I paid 75 and it had awful pictures but I took a shot in the dark. Navy blue like this, swivel bale, complete liner with leather chinstrap, two dents in the done of the helmet, and navy lieutenant bars on the helmet and liner. I can't see if they're original however until it arrives. I sure hope I pulled a fast one and scored. The guy selling it ended the auction early for me, thought it was a captain helmet but navy LT has same ensign as an army captain. So good on my part.

hope its good, post pics!

I started a thread with the helmet I was talking about. Can't say I'm too happy hahahaha

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast