Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

ARVN Rangers Para helmet??

Article about: Evening gents, I know nothing about this type of helmet, but even I suspect this to be a relatively modern paint job and not original. Am I right or just over sceptical? Thanks for your help

Default ARVN Rangers Para helmet??

Evening gents, I know nothing about this type of helmet, but even I suspect this to be a relatively modern paint job and not original. Am I right or just over sceptical? Thanks for your help. Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ARVN Rangers Para helmet??   ARVN Rangers Para helmet??  

ARVN Rangers Para helmet??  

?

I can't help with this one Leon but I know that member anton67 just picked one of these up and he might be the one who would know these better.
    Here is his post

Arvn ranger helmet

Good luck

Semper Fi
    Phil

I would like to see better pictures
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Leon, I know you have researched these helmets and I know that you know what to look for in a fake helmet. Did you buy it, or just thinking about buying it? At the moment without better picture I say no, it is just another fake of a hard to find helmet.
    Marty

My possible AVRN helmet. When posted before Phil thought it may be an early advisors helmet. I do not get my hopes up for any AVRN helmet. But I do like them.
    Marty
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ARVN Rangers Para helmet??  

Quote by tank destroyer View Post
    Leon, I know you have researched these helmets and I know that you know what to look for in a fake helmet. Did you buy it, or just thinking about buying it? At the moment without better picture I say no, it is just another fake of a hard to find helmet.
    Marty
    Hi Marty, I only know about what to look out for on Third Reich helmets or general wear patterns and patina on allied helmets from WW2. ARVN helmets are a mystery to me as I have never seen any guaranteed genuine examples in hand. I have not bought this one, I just saw it and wondered if it stood a chance. Any thoughts are appreciated. Leon.