MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Can someone identify this chinstrap on my ww2 m1 helmet ??

Article about: Mine is front seam swivil bale

NCA
    ?

Default Re: Can someone identify this chinstrap on my ww2 m1 helmet ??

The unusual hardware on your strap is called 'chin strap release T1'.I have one myself NoS with instructions dated 1944 although there is debate if (at all) it was used in the ETO..more likely Korea on onwards.Does the other strap have a small metal loop with a ball end?

Quote by NCA View Post
    The unusual hardware on your strap is called 'chin strap release T1'.I have one myself NoS with instructions dated 1944 although there is debate if (at all) it was used in the ETO..more likely Korea on onwards.Does the other strap have a small metal loop with a ball end?
    The other straps hardware is missing, that why I was woundering if it was possible that they only replaced the hardware

Are we actually still entertaining DOM?

NCA
    ?

Am i missing something here??

Quote by NCA View Post
    Am i missing something here??
    Yes NCA, Dom has proven to be less than honest in past threads providing false claims and making claim to web found images in his posts. This is probably the 3 thread in regards to this particular helmet and each has the same theme, wanting to get someone to give him 100% affirmation that his is a WWII used helmet. One of his threads has already been removed by one of the admins and I am personally quite surprised he has not be banned from the sight all together for posting deceptive and misleading posts.

IMO there is no place on this forum for the likes of Dom and his childlike antics.

Russ

Quote by MySonsDad View Post
    Yes NCA, Dom has proven to be less than honest in past threads providing false claims and making claim to web found images in his posts. This is probably the 3 thread in regards to this particular helmet and each has the same theme, wanting to get someone to give him 100% affirmation that his is a WWII used helmet. One of his threads has already been removed by one of the admins and I am personally quite surprised he has not be banned from the sight all together for posting deceptive and misleading posts.

IMO there is no place on this forum for the likes of Dom and his childlike antics.

Russ
    I would appreciate it if you minded your own business. And stop posting nonsense on my threads. If your not going to help don't comment. May I also ask if your stalking me on here, because it seems every thing I post your there.

Quote by Dominick Consolazio View Post
    I would appreciate it if you minded your own business. And stop posting nonsense on my threads. If your not going to help don't comment. May I also ask if your stalking me on here, because it seems every thing I post your there.
    I'm your huckleberry

?

Quote by Dominick Consolazio View Post
    you have still yet to prove yourself trust worthy yet again you claim to own this helmet & yet again the pictures you're providing are that of the ones from the auction not your own if you really do own this lid please start adding pictures you've taken yourself !!

I'm thinking of buying this helmet on eBay, should I ?

?

As you have been told already these uploads from photo bucket are no good, they either won't display or will drop off and disappear making this thread useless in the future !! Resize your photos and submit them via the forum uploader !

Oh and please reply to the pm's i have sent you !
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast