Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

capac liner relic

Article about: ive owned this liner relic for a few years now and thought i would share as ive never posted pics on it before ,it was ground dug but cant remember exactly where find though any way enjoy ja

Default capac liner relic

ive owned this liner relic for a few years now and thought i would share as ive never posted pics on it before ,it was ground dug but cant remember exactly where find though any way enjoy james capac liner reliccapac liner reliccapac liner reliccapac liner relic

?

Default Re: capac liner relic

By the look of that hole, it has a nasty story to tell. Nice to see it's found a safe home.

Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

hi andy and thanks for looking

The M1 forums ALIVE!!!!!!!I was starting to think we were closed for xmas,nice relic James and a merry xmas to you and ANDY my pals(soppy git)all the best for 2013 Dave........

cheers dave ,merry xmas and all the best to you pal ,i decided to add my front seam McCord relic to my relic display to offset the onslaught of the soviet and german lids a bit im sure it was used as a cooking pot as it has two splits down the front this is the shell ive been keeping the capac liner with capac liner relic

Nice front seam James!!!!are you running out of room yet?or have you demoted the euro lids to the attic?regards Dave.