MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

A colourful M1.

Article about: I picked this guy up today from a local gentleman mostly because it was to cheap not too, assuming the paint was put on by some kid at some point. The helmet is a front seam, fixed bale (eve

?

Default A colourful M1.

I picked this guy up today from a local gentleman mostly because it was to cheap not too, assuming the paint was put on by some kid at some point. The helmet is a front seam, fixed bale (even though it is missing a bale), I can't make out the heat number on this on except what looks like a 3 in the middle and a C. The liner was filled with about 1mm of dirt and crap on the bottom so I decided to put a teaspoon of water in to find out the liner maker to my shock I found that it was actually all blood (spent most of my life on a farm so I know what blood looks like). I didn't bother cleaning much, just enough to find it to be a firestone liner. I bought it thinking that I would use it to display a mosquito net but the more I look at it the more it intrigues me and less I feel like covering that paint.

Thanks for looking
    A colourful M1.A colourful M1.A colourful M1.A colourful M1.A colourful M1.A colourful M1.A colourful M1.A colourful M1.A colourful M1.

Nice find, I think the liner had a Korea-era repaint.