Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

d bale maybe

Article about: did everyone see the pictures of the D-bales close up? i just got back from work and got the message that she added more

Default d bale maybe

this d bale just popped up on ebay. do you think it is real from tnhhe picture provided? i asked for more and will post as soon as possible
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture d bale  maybe  

?

Default Re: d bale maybe

Well if this is the only picture provided in the auction I doubt it is real. It does not even have a paratrooper liner, without better pictures I would say this one is a no go

i know the liner isnt righ nd neitherare the chinstraps but the seller acts like he doesnt know anything about this. i dont know whether he is laying dumb or serious.

?

If so try and get better pictures of the bales this will be the true test of if the helmet is original or not. Also does the seller have any other military for sale or is this the only thing he has

there is one other military item and it is a navy pith hat or safarihat thing. i got a response from askig for more pictures of the bales and they replied saying that they would but dont know what the bales are.

If it is real you just got a ton of people to bid on it.
    If you think it is OK you should delete or modify this post.
    Just a friendly suggestion.

?

Are there photos of the outside of the helmet ? Especially where the bales are located.

Funny, was just about to post much closer pictures so nobody could identify it. Thanks for ruining it!

- - Updated - -

d bale  maybed bale  maybe

sorry, whe i tried zooming i it got all blurry so i left it. i still didnt get thoose pictures

I think that location is such important, most of remaining d-bales helmet are still on their theater of operation, just few were bring back in the States so if the helmet is on sale on ebay fr. or ebay be it may be a diamond in the rough. In which ebay website is the auction ongoing?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast