Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

diamond ega usmc cover

Article about: so i have been looking around and havefound some info on the diamond patch with the detailed ega. from my understanding they were added to the covers later. does anyone know more about these

here is a photo of the area that is heavily worn. do you think i should still go for it? what do you think it could get?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture diamond ega usmc cover   diamond ega usmc cover  

How much was he asking? I know they're rare but this borders trashed. I would hold off. I've seen at least 3 since I started collecting that were for sale so maybe cross your fingers and hold off

i havent seen others but that may be because i wasnt looking good enough. it is at $230 so i may wait until it ends and then ask if they will make a drastic price reduction

Over 200!? I want some of what that guy is smoking. I would pay like 30

the cover should be thrown in for free. if the helmet is good. but thats going of these images.

I believe these things to be rare.
    Although I would not buy this one:
    USMC Marine US Vietnam 2nd Patt Frogskin Camo Front Seam M 1 Steel Combat Helmet | eBay
    This one is not bad but it is a little overpriced IMHO:
    WW2 USMC M1 Helmet with RARE Later Issue Camouflage Cover Diamond Patch EGA | eBay
    I just picked up this one for $300.
    It is a 3rd pattern cover and it is in 90% plus condition.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture diamond ega usmc cover   diamond ega usmc cover  

diamond ega usmc cover   diamond ega usmc cover  

anton67 thats a nice cover. good find. the next USMC cover i would like to get is the cover that has the EGA stamp both sides not the patch.

Thank you.
    I had been wanting one for a while and I saw it on eBay. I talked the guy into a buy it now price of $300. I was pleasantly surprised when he went for it. It came with a nice FS SB lid and a crappy liner. The steel pot has to be worth $80-$100 by itself.
    You have a really nice cover also. Looks to be in great shape from the photos.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2