Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Ebay m1 fixed bale helmet.

Article about: by Nitram The chinstrap is a Dutch one, used on Dutch M53s. Shell could possibly be one that was given to the Netherlands post war, and the Dutch straps were added. Nitram So, that would exp

Default Re: Ebay m1 fixed bale helmet.

Quote by moaning minnie View Post
    does anyone know what this lid went for i completely missed the auction?dave
    Just checked my watch list it went for £180 plus postage. I wouldn’t have chanced it.
    Rod

?

Quote by plumbob View Post
    Just checked my watch list it went for £180 plus postage. I wouldn’t have chanced it.
    Rod
    Sir, I stand corrected. In hindsight, that is one expensive liner.

Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

No need to call me sir old boy.
    Your correct these things are getting out of reach, must have been the paint work someone has fell for.
    all the best
    Rod

?

Yup, paint on the shell always looked off to me. All of it. Thing is, there is a never ending stream of these things on ebay.

Best Regards,

Andy.

"No need to call me sir old boy."

Chi byth yn gwybod.

A
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

I know, there was a m1 with a aged big red one on it this week as well from Italy it made over £400.
    Mayby im just a miserable scot but when I am spending over £40 i do hours of research. And still hope i haven’t got it wrong. I do have some c**p but thankfully they haven’t cost me much.

Regards
    Rod
    Don’t think Bing translation can recognise welsh lol

Quote by aj4010 View Post
    No, not me this time! I think the price was around there, if I remember. If incorrect, I am sure I will be corrected. Now, if this bugger was a bit cheaper, I'd take a chance. It's just been relisted. I just have a feeling for this one. Don't know why, but something is both wrong and right with it.

Opinions

Best Regards,

Andy
    if you go for it just bid as tho it was unmarked and stay within that price range without provonance i wouldn't gamble just on circles alone,all the best either way,dave.

?

Quote by moaning minnie View Post
    if you go for it just bid as tho it was unmarked and stay within that price range without provonance i wouldn't gamble just on circles alone,all the best either way,dave.
    Good solid advice that everybody should heed.
    Thanks Dave.

Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Quote by plumbob View Post
    No need to call me sir old boy.
    Your correct these things are getting out of reach, must have been the paint work someone has fell for.
    all the best
    Rod
    remember when collecting meant you never had to saw your leg off and pawn it.dave

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3