Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

fake??

Article about: WW2 US Airborne Paratrooper Helmet 101st Division 506th PIR Infantry | eBay 506th PIR helmet with "head shot" what do you think? "Up for auction is a US WW2 helmet with a head

Default fake??

WW2 US Airborne Paratrooper Helmet 101st Division 506th PIR Infantry | eBay

506th PIR helmet with "head shot" what do you think?

"Up for auction is a US WW2 helmet with a headshot. The spade on the helmet serves to identify, that they are with the 506th Regiment of 101st Airborne Division.
    The helmet comes from a collection of my grandfather. The helmet was founded in the german "Eifel" by the area of PrĂ¼m."

fake??fake??fake??

To good to be true. The 506th spade seems to be the go to 101st paint. The emblem is much larger than you would expect to see. I would stay away.

MAP
    ?

Also, if I'm looking at this right, how would the rather large caliber bullet pass cleanly thru both sides of the helmet assuming there was also a liner and (sorry to imagine) a person wearing it.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Junk.
    chris

i pretty much assumed it was fake. he has an other helmet up for sale too and my thoughts were the same. theres no way it could be that clean much less the fact its a 101st 506th helmet

Hi ,absolute trash, although this piece of trash should really be in the allies headgear sub-forum, not here in the German helmets section. Leon.

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    Hi ,absolute trash, although this piece of trash should really be in the allies headgear sub-forum, not here in the German helmets section. Leon.
    sorry i was on US m1 in USMF and got them backwards haha...

Answer they DONT EXIST and if a sleeper was to ever surface no one on the outside would know anything about it before it was too late,it would be straight into a very high ended dealer/collector or museum.............ps this has been on for months,hymm thats why is hasn't sold........

Don't you just love that entry and exit hole? It looks as though they used a spirit level to get them 'dead' level!

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Answer they DONT EXIST and if a sleeper was to ever surface no one on the outside would know anything about it before it was too late,it would be straight into a very high ended dealer/collector or museum.............ps this has been on for months,hymm thats why is hasn't sold........
    they do exist lol, but the likelyhood of one coming across ebay is very slim. but they DO exist they are still found from time to time in barns and such. though everyone needs to remember the "band of brothers" size of the spade only happened during and right after D'day the post D'day helmets have smaller spades and all but again they DO exist
    fake??

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast