Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

finally bought my first 4 panel medic

Article about: hey guys! i made this thread to share my 4 panel medic lid i just purchased! i have an original medic lid with the crosses scraped off but have recently found this one. The seller is someone

Default finally bought my first 4 panel medic

hey guys! i made this thread to share my 4 panel medic lid i just purchased! i have an original medic lid with the crosses scraped off but have recently found this one. The seller is someone i have done business with many times and i havent had any issues with originality. if it were to be a fake returns are accepted. being 17 this is something ive been trying to get for a while but with the prices never was able too. let me know what you think!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture finally bought my first 4 panel medic   finally bought my first 4 panel medic  

finally bought my first 4 panel medic   finally bought my first 4 panel medic  

finally bought my first 4 panel medic  

Never handled one or seen one up close so couldn't say whether it is authentic or not but the medic painted symbols look very old and worn. Does it come with any provenance?

no it is just listed as a salty medic lid. i asked about the medic symbol looking a little different in front and the color on top and he said it was used on a fire most likely for cooking or something similiar

?

I held this one in hand at the SOS last week, and it is a nice but very salty medic lid. The markings are definitely original and it makes a nice first medic lid!

thats for the reply! what is the SOS?

?

The SOS, or Show of Shows, is the largest militaria show in the United States put on by the Ohio Valley Military Society. It takes place annually in Louisville, Kentucky during February. Here is their website if you want to check it out: Ohio Valley Military Society - Home

ok thanks, ill have to go!

Yes Steve had a stall at the show and wouldn't sell anything that had question marks unless stated otherwise,nice salty Medic pot Danny.

thanks!

Do you now have the pot in your collection Danny?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast