MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

First And Last

Article about: by moaning minnie think i'll quit this collecting lark,just too expensive for me,bloke with a mortgage and 3 kids,when did the fun stop and it all became a bit too serious and very high stak

Default Re: First And Last

now you need a lot of luck on finding a decent hood liner as there the rarest of all M1 liners,best of luck andy.

?

Quote by moaning minnie View Post
    now you need a lot of luck on finding a decent hood liner as there the rarest of all M1 liners,best of luck andy.
    Yup, they are a rare bird indeed. Just to make it a little more difficult, the one I am looking for would be a matched pot and liner, named. Check out Soldier King's Hawley set in the pics to this thread. It took a while, but I found it, or it found me! They are out there.
    Hopefully, I will be in the States soon for another rummage. I just LOVE yard sales

Best Regards,

Andy
    Last edited by aj4010; 04-08-2012 at 07:57 PM.
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

?

Quote by aj4010 View Post
    Yup, they are a rare bird indeed. Just to make it a little more difficult, the one I am looking for would be a matched pot and liner, named. Check out Soldier King's Hawley set in the pics to this thread. It took a while, but I found it, or it found me! They are out there.
    Hopefully, I will be in the States soon for another rummage. I just LOVE yard sales

Best Regards,

Andy
    good luck with that Ive got a named HR liner but unfortunately with out matching shell but the liner alone was a good find for me

?

You swine! Ok, I have GOT to have pics of that. Post 'em!

Best Regards,

Andy.
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

The father and his youngest son. Nice display!

?

Quote by GIZMO8Z View Post
    The father and his youngest son. Nice display!
    Thanks Joe.

Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[/COLOR][/CENTER]

?

Quote by aj4010 View Post
    You swine! Ok, I have GOT to have pics of that. Post 'em!

Best Regards,

Andy.
    here it is mate named to a HUDSON#CHARLES#E

NARA - AAD - Display Full Records - Electronic Army Serial Number Merged File, ca. 1938 - 1946 (Enlistment Records)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture First And Last   First And Last  

First And Last   First And Last  

?

Well done with that, it just drips originality. One day, when I grow up, I'll have one of those.

Best Regards,

Andy.
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[/COLOR][/CENTER]

think i'll quit this collecting lark,just too expensive for me,bloke with a mortgage and 3 kids,when did the fun stop and it all became a bit too serious and very high stakes,wouldn't be so bad if i lived in the states and could go to these yard sales,then i might get lucky but living in the UK wont ever be able to afford any real quality stuff like you guys have,it brings a tear to my eye,probably the stupid thing to ever get into,harsh lessons learned,hum bug.

?

B-E-A-utiful! Love the display Andy, shows the developments made! Yet somehow the first liners seem so much more classy.

Nick, that is one slick looking liner!

Nitram

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast