Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

First pattern high pressure westinghouse liner.

Article about: Finally got a First Pattern Micarta Westinghouse Rayon Liner,produced between may 1942-september 1942,missing the Nape,but overall condition for 70 years young is outstanding,original smooth

Default First pattern high pressure westinghouse liner.

Finally got a First Pattern Micarta Westinghouse Rayon Liner,produced between may 1942-september 1942,missing the Nape,but overall condition for 70 years young is outstanding,original smooth dark olive drab paint,will be displayed on its own merit as this is where it all started for the maker of probably the greatest M1 Helmet Liner the Micarta division of Westinghouse,hope you guys like it as I think its pretty special............
    Last edited by ruddersrangers44; 05-07-2015 at 03:22 PM.

I know its a long shot,but does anyone here have a spare Rayon Nape knocking around please............

G'day Jake, Very nice mate!

Best of luck with the nape search! Cheers

Thanx Chris for stopping by,fingers x and hopefully one will turn up,failing that could just stick an original Khaki type,just need to find a US member to purchase for me as all US sellers are quoting silly shipping prices...........

?

Jake whilst I Can't help you out with a nape strap, I can compliment you on another fantastic purchase, you are possibly the most dedicated M1 collector I converse with, good on you Buddy

Cheers Gary for such a great comment,the misses just shakes her head and well you know how it is Bud.as your aware these items ain't cheap so I have to make them count when it really matters,these are the first items i've purchased since my late war salty Helmet was shown some 6 plus weeks ago,however its crunch time for me now,if I cannot make the transition over to a low pressure or Hawley then there has to be a cutting off point,dont you think mate,I have nearly all types of High pressure liners which are well documented here at WRF,thanks again........

?

That one's a gem! Rob.

Lovely liner- shame, it looks like it had a strap there for a very long time!

?

Congrats Jake a stunning liner it will display rather well on her own if you locate a nape here in North America they can ship it to me and I will send it on the rest of it's journey if you like.

Regards Mark

Thanx Mark will keep you in mind,Rene your correct judging by the webbings colour I would say quite recently too,who by is anyone's guess,cheers for the positive comments guys.............

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast