Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Front seam swivel bale four panel medic

Article about: When I seen this late war Schlueter front seam Swivel Bale four panel come up for sale in the marketplace it immediately caught my attention it was purchased through the Ruptured Duck .. It

?

Default Front seam swivel bale four panel medic

When I seen this late war Schlueter front seam Swivel Bale four panel come up for sale in the marketplace it immediately caught my attention it was purchased through the Ruptured Duck ..
    It has been repainted at least once in it's service life the heat stamp as best I can tell is 352A which would put the production in late 1944..The liner was produced by the Seaman Paper Company and it is sporting black painted A washers. I am rather curios if this four panel would have been reissued for service in Korea or possibly Vietnam as the liner is sporting a piece of white medical tape with the name of one Shore G.T. service number ER11477159 it was suggested to me that the number would have been in use in and around 1968..

Regards Mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Front seam swivel bale four panel medic   Front seam swivel bale four panel medic  

Front seam swivel bale four panel medic   Front seam swivel bale four panel medic  

Front seam swivel bale four panel medic   Front seam swivel bale four panel medic  

Well you already know my thoughts Mark on this beauty.................