Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Helmet/Flower Pot

Article about: Picked this up yesterday at a junk shop, the guy had used it as a flower pot. I gave him \\$15 for it. It appears to have been used for target practice Its got a rear seam, and a very shiney r

?

Default Helmet/Flower Pot

Picked this up yesterday at a junk shop, the guy had used it as a flower pot. I gave him $15 for it. It appears to have been used for target practice

Its got a rear seam, and a very shiney rim. It also has scratch marks on all four sides, almost like someone was removing painted insignia. I cant find any numbers stamped into it.

I checked the Stickey on helmets, and I'm going to show it to a buddy of mine at the militaria/gun show tomorrow, but I also wanted to share it with you guys (and potentially girls) and see if you have any thoughts on this aparently abused helmet.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Helmet/Flower Pot   Helmet/Flower Pot  

Helmet/Flower Pot   Helmet/Flower Pot  

Helmet/Flower Pot  

?

Default Re: Helmet/Flower Pot

The rest of the pics:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Helmet/Flower Pot   Helmet/Flower Pot  

Helmet/Flower Pot   Helmet/Flower Pot  

Helmet/Flower Pot  

Default Re: Helmet/Flower Pot

It's certainly been abused... not sure if I would pay that much for it but it's cool nonetheless. : )