Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Helmet M1 and Liner, opinions please?

Article about: Hi guys, I would like to hear your opinions about this helmet I bought not long ago please, appreciate your comments, Best Regards, Juan

Default Helmet M1 and Liner, opinions please?

Hi guys, I would like to hear your opinions about this helmet I bought not long ago please, appreciate your comments, Best Regards, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Helmet M1 and Liner, opinions please?   Helmet M1 and Liner, opinions please?  

Helmet M1 and Liner, opinions please?   Helmet M1 and Liner, opinions please?  

Hi guys, the liner has got a W in a circle and also says D10 I believe, Regards, Juan

Nice original ww2 swivel looped shell and Liner set you've got there,its a Westinghouse Liner,both look in great shape,added bonus is the leather chinstrap that looks in great shape too,well done to you......

Thanks for your feedback, glad to hear that, what would be in your opinion a fair market price for this helmet?, thanks, Juan
    Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Nice original ww2 swivel looped shell and Liner set you've got there,its a Westinghouse Liner,both look in great shape,added bonus is the leather chinstrap that looks in great shape too,well done to you......

MAP
    ?

Different prices in different locations I would suspect.

Here is a link to a reputable US dealer with a few WW2 M1's for sale

For Sale
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Nice front seam swivel bale ww2 m-1 as stated. timothy

Thank you guys, just out of curiosity, on the Liner, the yellow Marking on the front, what rank does it correspond to?, thanks, Juan

MAP
    ?

Staff sergeant

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks, do you think this marking is an original one?
    Quote by MAP View Post
    Staff sergeant

MAP
    ?

My gut is no. But would defer to the M1 experts.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast