Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Interesting article by Peter Suciu

Article about: Some nice illustrations of US helmets from an unpublished book by Floyd Tubbs. http://www.militarytrader.com/milita...n-steel-helmet

Default Interesting article by Peter Suciu

Some nice illustrations of US helmets from an unpublished book by Floyd Tubbs.
    http://www.militarytrader.com/milita...n-steel-helmet

Ian as your in the club with Chris Arnold maybe you could publish something new with maybe a slightly differant approach and cover things like Parish shells and Denison nets etc,and a more in depth look at postwar production and so on,this time next year Rodney were be millionaire's Lol.just a thought.!

Ha ha my knowledge is ok and I still have to look at the books a lot. But if you wrote the book Jake I will supply my collection for photographing I will only charge you a small commission say like 25% of the book proceeds I was thinking about doing something here on post war M1C liners but I need a micarta 1958 M1C liner and the elusive pat-ric model. I have seen examples of the micarta 1958 for sale but they have been to badly damaged or messed around with for me to even consider a purchase

Believe it or not i used to own an M1958 Micarta but had been repainted in black so i got rid,also to note is how easily the cotton webbing breaks on these P55 models compared to the earlier HBT cotton material types,very difficult to actually find one in top condition.25% i'll consider it Lol.