Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Just need a little Helmet Id.

Article about: BSU Riots/Dracket tower WAF repremented spring quarter 1970 and on the front is GI Steve 1957 Westinghouse/Capac liner. The writing is a little hard to see.

Default Just need a little Helmet Id.

BSU Riots/Dracket tower WAF repremented spring quarter 1970 and on the front is GI Steve 1957 Westinghouse/Capac liner.
    The writing is a little hard to see.

Welcome friend cant help on the markings but the liner is in wonderful condition for 50+years..................

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Welcome friend cant help on the markings but the liner is in wonderful condition for 50+years..................
    Thank you very much and I don't know if it's just a national Guard helmet or a Marine helmet from Vietnam

?

Liner looks like 50s era the leather strap inside looks like a much later date, no way to tell for sure if this was used by the National Guard

Quote by gel65 View Post
    Liner looks like 50s era the leather strap inside looks like a much later date, no way to tell for sure if this was used by the National Guard
    like i said its a 57 liner but in great condition.

Any chance of adding a pic of the makers stamp inside the liner please just for my personal referance...............thanks.

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Any chance of adding a pic of the makers stamp inside the liner please just for my personal referance...............thanks.
    Well I can't seem to get a good picture of it
    Last edited by Peterbiltprison; 11-26-2013 at 03:01 AM.

The head band looks like post 60s to me.
    Also looks like nobody used it.
    Probably sat in a warehouse for 50+ years.