Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Korean War Era M1

Article about: I've recently picked this one up for very little money. Ive been looking for a decent lid that I could display as a Korean War used piece. There are many out there with liners dated from the

Default Re: Korean War Era M1

hi andy these are real close up pictures much better than macro ,can you tell me more about these usb thingies ive not heard about them

James there all the rage on the steel helmet site,for looking at leather and decals real close up to see the veins etc,nice piece of kit to own,well done Andyregards Dave.

cheers MM "ill look into it "

?

Quote by col james View Post
    cheers MM "ill look into it "

This is the one I picked up:

Mini Portable LED USB Digital Microscope Endoscope Otoscope Magnifier 200X TE1 | eBay

If you get this one, when it arrives all the on screen instructions are in Chinese, I thought I'd bought yet more rubbish, but the handbook tells you how to swap it for English. I've only had it for a day so I cant really recommend this particular model yet as regards durability, but so far so good. A decent piece of kit for those bloody heatstamps! .

Best Regards,

Andy

PS, can you tell what it is yet?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Korean War Era M1  
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

hi andy and thanks for the the link ,.i would guess the part photo is a sew on rank patch of some sort ?

Looks like something i passed over the festive season ouch,regards Dave.

?

- - Updated - -

Quote by moaning minnie View Post
    Looks like something i passed over the festive season ouch,regards Dave.
    Ha! you would be worth a mint!

Best Regards,

Andy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Korean War Era M1   Korean War Era M1  

Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

Nice new toy Andy
    I think its some cloth para badge which i would not have got from the first picture.
    Regards
    Rod

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2